flashHeader

Kim version 2.0

Sunday, December 21, 2008

VACATION TIME IS BACK BABY

You feel?

So on this past weekend's Saturday, I finished my last day of work for this year. So IT'S VACATION TIME BABY! Two weeks of unadulterated vacationess, hopefully I use this time wisely and have good times, experience new things, and somehow also be productive.

Went drinking and karaokeing on Saturday to celebrate the up coming vacation. Now I totally understand why karaoke is fun, but it's something I just can't do myself. It has nothing to do with not being able to be goofy or let loose, cause yeah you guys already know it's not really a problem for me. But singing like an idiot, is something I can't bring myself to do. So basically I think it's been 5 years since I sang like an idiot at the last karaoke party, well that streak ended on Saturday. I think after 10 delicious beers, I sang the Beastie Boys "Check it out". Human ears should not be subjected to the off beat ramblings of an extremely tipsy Kim. Afterwards, we did even more drinking at some baller ass bar in Mizonokuchi.

I haven't been practicing much スト4 since I qualified last weekend. I've just been way too busy at work and since I'm still getting over a cold, it's hard to drag myself to a good game center and practice. I began taking スト4 notes again though on my dope Softbank x02HT windows based phone. That's right suckas, hate on it. Hate on it REAL GOOD. Sometime soon, I need to sit down with someone who's willing to help me pick apart certain situations.

Well, as dumb as it is, I really haven't had time to realize how quickly the holiday seasons were approaching. On some days, I have some things planned, but especially on Christmas and New Years, well.... I haven't planned anything. And as much as I can help it, I wouldn't want to spend those days alone. The different thing about Japan, since it's not a Christian based country, there's many people that have school and work on Christmas. People celebrate Christmas on the weekend closest to Christmas(or so that's what I've been told). So I refuse to stay idle, I want to make use of this free time I have. Even if I have to travel alone, I want to experience things outside of Tokyo, because well, to me Japan is only Tokyo, there's a whole other world out there and Kim's gonna experience it.

So case in point, Osaka or Kyoto? Where should I go?

Actually, I have several obligations I have to fullfil now that I think of it, the vacation might pass by very quickly. Job searching, meeting people, exercising CORRECTLY, etc.

Today I went to Yokohama for the 2nd time in my life. Yokohama is literally 25 minutes away from my new house. IIIIIIIIIIII NE. Yokohama kind of ressembles Tokyo to me actually, but I do recognize that it's definitely less crowded. And definitely not as dirty. I got some food with Maiko at "A and P WITH TERRACE". It was a really nice um Asian restaurant in a really impressive looking shopping mall. One thing I really love about Japan, is the abundant amount of extremely good restaurants. For food lovers, it's like food tasting paradise.

There's a billion things I need to do in Japan that I always forget to do.
1.) Onsen
2.) _________
3.)__________

Help me fill in the blanks.

Time to pass out, おやすみなさい



キム

No comments: