flashHeader

Kim version 2.0

Thursday, June 12, 2008

The little things

Yep.

It's easy to get lost in the shuffle of life. Perhaps one is occupied with a relationship, school, or engulfed with responsibilities at work. I know it exists, but at this moment, I can't really think of the little things in life that I enjoy. No matter how insignificant the matter is, I want to feel a sense of accomplishment/satisfaction with everyday that passes by.

It's easy for me to get derailed from what I want to focus on. Focus Kim! I really dislike rushing myself. I don't mind working hard at whatever I'm doing, but I don't like when I'm put in situations where I must act quick or make brash quick decisions. On the flipside, when I rush myself and I accomplish all the duties on my list and MORE, I feel like I won the tournament of life. It's as if I somehow cheated the system.

It's ironic cause when I go at my comfortable pace, I'm usually unable to finish my very last task on my list. Or like if I accomplish many things in my day, a part of my day has to suffer. If I exercise like crazy, write a book, and prepare for my classes all before 2pm, I will somehow lose my wallet, accidentally elbow a midget, and play 3rd strike. There's probably a phrase for my situation, but it escapes me. Huh? Oh right, list of little things I enjoy..

-Waking up in the morning and immediatly being productive.
-Finishing my errands and finding out I have more leisure time then I originally thought.
-Saying something in Japanese naturally without having to spend a minute figuring out the sentence structure and correct grammar usage.
-Watching movies
-Shopping
- WILL CONTINUE SOON...

Suggest something please

-Kim

No comments: