flashHeader

Kim version 2.0

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Acne, what I've been up to, and dumb ass Street Fighter 4

Read the title man!

What have I been doing lately? Shit, not much.

I've been a little secluded lately. For the last 2 months, a combination of stress, weather change, and good old family genetics has made my Acne increase 200%.. I'm not happy about it. It made me realize a part of myself that I didn't have to remember until now. I don't care or it doesn't matter to me if someone has acne or whatever embarrasing appearance. I just think, "Oh this person has acne."

But I care about how I look. I've struggled with acne ever since I was 14 years old. Every time it takes a lot of work on my part to get rid of the acne and this also means it takes a lot of money for acne treatment. I've tried everything. People that don't have a serious acne problem should thank god. There is no way, a person who doesn't have seriously acne will ever truly understand what having acne can do to you. You lose your confidence, you don't want to look in the mirror, you talk to people differently, less eye contact, etc. But looks aren't everything right? Thats what any completely misunderstood person would say.

WRONG. Looking good isn't about being superficial and putting all the emphasis on appearance. It's about the balance in life. You want to be happy with where your career is going, you want to be happy in your relationships, and you want to be happy with your appearance. You look good, you feel good. Looks are important.

Ever heard of Proactiv? Theres a lot of criticism about this product. Until a year ago, I had no problem with it. I have tried minocycline, doxycycline, accutane, and 800 over the counter acne products and nothing was as consistent as Proactiv. I was skeptical about if Proactiv was for real, but after two weeks of using it, it worked amazingly quick. I started Proactiv 2 years ago. So for about one year, I had acne under control. Starting maybe 4 months ago, the positive effects of Proactiv started wearing off. And little by little acne started coming back. After doing some research, I found out that many people have similar reports. Proactiv controls acne for a while, but it loses it's effect. Now it seems Proactiv is making my face WORSE.

So what will you do Kim?

Well first, I'm going to write a letter to Acne.

Dear Acne,

Thanks for coming back into my life and screwing up my confidence. Your uncontrollable rage is not welcomed here. But, my friend don't worry. You have forgotten one thing.

I'M MOTHER FUCKING KIM.

I'm going to destroy you eventually, and it doesn't matter how much money I spend on acne treatments. I'm going to get my confidence back and I'm gonna return back to my super sexy kim ways. Fuck you acne. I hope your wife cheats on you and you get ran over by a car.

Sincerely,

Kim.

Second, I'm going to continue to try and live my life despite this temporary setback. I don't really feel like making appointments or meeting friends at the moment. It's a Kim thing. I just rather spend some time alone while I recover. But it's important that I don't stay in my house all the time. Of course, I have to get out to go to work and to eat. But maybe I will explore Tokyo some more on my own. The other day I went to harajuku. I think I'll visit that place several more times. I enjoy new environments.

OK ON TO THE REAL NEWS. STREET FIGHTER 4!

I hate this game more and more everytime I play it. I'm kind of excited about the national tournament announcement. But I kind of have to get GOOD first before anything else.

One thing is for sure. Vega is not good enough. I always lose to any Sagat or Zangief. He doesn't do enough damage and his anti airs are inconsistent. I'm switching characters. MACHIGAINAI.

I saw an interesting Viper today in Ikebukuro. I hate learning new characters, because I have no training mode and because I don't have too much money to waste on losing while getting better. Shiro's Abel is cool, but even he is struggling sometimes to beat random Sagats or Zangiefs. Whichever new character I choose to use, one thing is for sure. They have to be able to beat Sagat and Zangief. Next time I go to the arcade, I will try Viper.

Long post huh?

No comments: