flashHeader

Kim version 2.0

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hella books, birthday party, and daylight savings ROCK

Hella books, birthday party, and daylight savings ROCK

Last week I did the most technologically savvy and nerdiest thing ever recorded. I purchased an E-book(Electronic book) and I read it on my palm pilot everyday while on the train. Ever since the sexy ripe age of 3, I’ve been intrigued by wrestling. One of the wrestlers I really admired back in the day was BretThe HitmanHart. His autobiography has been released in Canada for over a year now, but it just recently got released in America.

Problem people. Kim lives in Japan. Whenever I pass a bookstore, I check and see if they got the book. After multiple attempts, I gave up and purchased the E-book.

But that shit is tight. I don’t have to flip through pages anymore. I can just use my abnormally big thumb to flip through the E-PAGES. So that means, I can read while eating, I can read while on the train, and that also means hella Japanese people can look at my phone then look at me and realize my bilingual sexyness.(even though I’m not really bilingual)

I noticed recently by reading so much, my writing skills become slightly better or at least easier to read. Which is cool. A friend told me the other day that my writing is kinda Mick Foley ish. Which I consider a huge compliment.

Do people even blog on facebook? I haven’t used this thing in days.

Last uh Saturday was my birthday and I had a small party at OUTBACK in Shibuya. I’ve been to too many izakayas, I needed a change in restaurant environment. Gunter told the receptionist at my work that I’m a “STREET FIGHTER CHAMPION”. And they keep giving me shit about that now. Anyway the party consisted of co-workers, a few real niggas, Kimura Kaela, and random guests of friends. Afterwards, everyone did some typical fob karaoke. Which is one of the two things I refuse to do in public. Overall, it was a good time of course. Considering I had to work on Saturday, I didn’t really consider Saturday my real birthday. Since I’m the shining example of America, I decided to celebrate it on American time, which was Sunday in Japan.

Daylights savings rocks btw.

Oh, I’m thinking of moving to Kawasaki in about 10 days. The commute is too much for me now, considering my work just increased by 30%.

Lastly, peep this song. I’m really digging it.

P.S. The song title has nothing to do with my liking towards the song..

Peace

-Kim



1 comment:

Law said...

yes people blog in facebook