flashHeader

Kim version 2.0

Monday, May 12, 2008

Crimie

Another day, another post, another thought, Crimie


Starflower

No idea what it's suppose to mean, but it's mad Crimie and had me laughing for 5 minutes straight.


So.. Sup,

It rains a lot over here. It's probably rained more here then in the last 6 months that I've lived in So Cal. I've already bought at least 5 umbrellas since moving here. I don't even remember ever buying an umbrella in the states.

Only 28 more days until payday! When I get that paycheck, I think I'll feel a lot better about this japaneezy workscheeezy. Then you best believe I'm going to get mad materialistic. (I'm kidding, sort of.) When in Rome, do as the romans. Well in Japan, make sure you dress fashionable. And dammit, it's gonna be done.

I can't really think of the word. But I think it's sort of not classy or immature or something, when girls put makeup on the train. Yeah make up on girls is hot and it can do wonders for some girls. But don't do that stuff on the train, be late or something, just don't do it in public. Have you ever seen a clown put on makeup in public? (The answer is no.) Good, so don't do it. Analogies rock.

I think if you're a guy and you're in Japan, you can experiment more with your wardrobe without feeling like some idiot. Also, buying clothes is way easier in Japan. I can like walk outside and some random tent will be up trying to sell the latest Jackets. And suddenly my wallet is empty. Unless I'm balling out of control and have the money to pay a fortune to look like some artsy model,
in my opinion, Fashion is limited for guys elsewhere. Moving along.

Wifi spots are like non existent in Japan. I want to post up at some coffee place in some nice scenery place and read or go online or whatever. But I still have not found a place like this. It is so easy spending money in Japan. Forgot where I heard it, but supposedly Japan is the most expensive country to live in.(Not sure if thats entirely true) But one reason I want to find a Wifi spot is cause if I have free time and I'm not at home, most likely I'm spending money somehow. I just wanna relax with some company and not spend a yen.

The other day I went drinking with Gunter and Mulder. Shit was hella fun. I enjoy learning about other people, and if we all share the same hobby, then most likely things will be interesting. Come to think of it, I don't even know Mulder's real name. But for now his real name is "Timeout Turtle Chang Master". Speaking of CvS2. At times of course I enjoy playing the game. But recently I haven't enjoyed playing. It's all a state of mind. As convenient of an excuse as it sounds, if I choose to play serious I think I'll still be able to edge out many wins. But I've been losing lately and not caring. I certantly don't enjoy wasting money like that, so maybe I should take a break and buy more umbrellas. We'll see how that goes.

I also gotta readjustment my sleeping schedule sometime soon, so case in point, time to pass out.

Until then, keep it Crimie.

-Kim

No comments: