flashHeader

Kim version 2.0

Thursday, May 8, 2008

This Post is called "Second Post" cause I have no imagination right now

Continuation of Kim's thoughts




Before I even type anything, in my opinion, Misia is one of the most talented singers EVER. In the near future there should be a sing off between Christina Aguilera and Misia, then immediately afterwards a pillow fight.

Ok let's get this mother started.

I think people who decide to live in a foreign country fit a certain criteria... They are either...

1) Incredibly Brave thrill seekers
2) Incredibly Impulsive quick decision makers

Not too sure where I fit in there, but yeah. Pretty much everyday I think to myself, "Was coming to Japan really the best thing for me to do at this point in my life?" In a lot of ways, it's what I've deserved for a long time. It's one of those goals I set out to do and now I did it. But is that it? Am I here just to complete a goal I created while I was in a different state of mind? As I mentioned previously, the language barrier is definitely not cool. But as I learn more Japanese, I think I will feel at ease with living here. I love the city life. Definitely different from crazy ass IRVINE.

So there's this popular dvd/cd chain store called "Tsutaya", it's like Blockbuster except they carry CDs and are better in every possible way. At this place, you can rent music CDs which is unheard of in America. Anyway, even though copying cds is still illegal, Tsutaya sells CD-R's right next to the cash register as if they were saying "EY DON'T COPY OUR SHIT, BUT HEY CHECK OUT THESE CD-R's, WATCHA GONNA DO HUH?". Needless to say, I don't copy anything.. So anyway, I'm listening to a lot of Japanese music lately. One artist which I have to mention is Kimura Kaela. Rockerish type Pop? I guess is how I would describe her sound. If you're reading this now, most likely you are also listening to one of her songs on my front page. Girl is dope. Her name also has KIM in it, THINK ABOUT THAT.

Till next time.

-Kim



No comments: